Board of Directors
- Columns Shortcode
- Custom Shortcodes
- Custom Sliders Shortcode
- Legal Resources
- Board Governance
- Website Accessibility Policy
- Education Protection Account (EPA) Spendings
- Local Control Accountability Plans
- Local Educational Agency Plans
- Nondiscrimination Statement – Summit Public Schools California
- School Accountability Report Cards
- Uniform Complaint Procedure – Summit Public Schools California
- Nondiscrimination Statement – Summit Public Schools Washington
- Public Records Policy – Summit Public Schools Washington
- Uniform Complaint Procedure – Summit Public Schools Washington
- Main Home Page
- Post short code
- Social Media
- Summit in the News
- Summit Stories
- Who We Are
- The Summit Model
- Our Schools
- Summit Denali (Sunnyvale)
- Summit Everest (Redwood City)
- Summit K2 (El Cerrito/Richmond)
- Summit Prep (Redwood City)
- Summit Rainier (San Jose)
- Summit Shasta (Daly City)
- Summit Tahoma (San Jose)
- Summit Tamalpais (Richmond)
- Summit Sierra (Seattle)
- Summit Atlas (West Seattle)
- Summit Olympus (Tacoma)
- Summit Olympus Mockup
- Student & Family Resources
- Join Our Team
- Privacy Center
Summit Public Schools Board
Learn more about our California Board of Directors below.
A private venture investor since 1987, Mr. Oster has worked with both institutional and other private investors in all phases of venture investing. Prior to venture investing, he worked as a professional economist and in several high-level finance positions, the last being Vice President of Finance and Administration for Oracle Corporation, where he spearheaded Oracle’s initial public offering. In addition to chairing the SPS Board, Mr. Oster is Chairman of the Nominating Committee of the Board of Overseers of the Hoover Institution of Stanford University and Chairman of Spirit of America. He received his BA in economics with honors from Occidental College and an MA and PhD in economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
Washington Board of Directors
Learn more about our Washington Board of Directors below.
Summit Public Schools are free public schools open to all. Acceptance is not a reflection of academic merit or needs.Enroll Today!
Work with Us
We need diverse, driven, and dynamic talent to join our growing team to help realize our educational vision.Apply to Join Us!
Donate to Summit
Together we can change the future of public education and our nation!Give Today!