Summit Prep Parent Involvement
SPOT: Parent Involvement
Consider joining our Parent Teacher Association: SPOT! Our parents play a crucial role in building community in our school. SPOT has supported our Open Houses, our Annual Fund Campaign, Teacher Appreciation, and graduation.
Opportunities will be advertised in our newsletters.
Parents can participate in the following ways:
- Drive students for the camping trip or college study trips; drive student athletes to athletic event
- Help coordinate a school event such as Prom, Graduation, or the Athletics Award Banquet
- Donate to Mentor Potlucks
- Help improve our campus during School Beautification Day
- Support administrative tasks like filing, data entry, and mass mailings
- Support our extracurricular programs through monetary donations
If you have any questions, please contact our Community Engagement Manager, Jackie Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the office at 650 556 1110
We encourage families to stay in touch by engaging with us on social media! Please like and follow our school accounts:
We send Important updates about our school in our regularly scheduled newsletters: Husky Bytes! If you are not receiving the newsletters, please ensure that they are not being filtered out into your spam folder, then contact Prep’s Dean of Operations, Uriel Rafael, at email@example.com.