Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Recordings
Please note: As of May 2022, Summit Public Schools has upgraded to Board Docs, an online meeting records system. You can access Board agendas, board packet information, teleconference information, and audio recordings by visiting the Summit Public Schools BoardDoc page.
California Board of Directors Meeting*
- August 25, 2022
- October 27, 2022
- December 15, 2022
- March 2, 2023
- June 8, 2023
* Meetings of the Board of Directors are generally scheduled from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm. The scheduled start and projected end times for regular meetings of the Board of Directors are preliminary and subject to change.
Washington Board of Directors Meeting
- July 28, 2022 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- August 11, 2022 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (with onboarding/retreat discussion)
- September 22, 2022 | 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- October 20, 2022 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- November 17, 2022 | 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- December 22, 2022 | 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- January 19, 2023 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- February 16, 2023 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- March 16, 2023 | 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- April 20, 2023 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- May 18, 2023 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- June 16, 2023 | 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
SPS Finance Committee Meeting
- August 9, 2022
- October 18, 2022
- December 6, 2022
- February 21, 2023
- May 30, 2023
In accordance with state and county public health officials’ guidance in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Summit Public Schools and Summit Public Schools Washington board meetings will continue to meet remotely for reasons including the fact that the nature of public meetings is to bring together stakeholders from across the community, online meetings (teleconference) present the lowest risk of transmission of COVID-19, the challenges with fully ascertaining vaccine status, and the need to enable those who are immunocompromised or unvaccinated to safely continue to fully participate in public governmental meetings. Teleconference access to the meeting will be conducted via Zoom .
Please click the following link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to access the meeting: https://go.boarddocs.com/ca/summitps/Board.nsf/Public.
All regular and special meetings are open to the public except those that are “closed sessions.”
- California: under the Ralph M. Brown Act, Government Code 54950, these specific closed sessions may be scheduled for such things as student disciplinary actions, pending litigation, and threats of safety.
For general information about meetings of the Summit Public Schools Board of Directors, please contact the Board Manager, Valeria Torres at BoardManager@summitps.org
Board Meeting Agenda Archives
Previous Board Meeting Archives.