Congratulations on finishing the school year! We are continuing to monitor the evolving situation with COVID-19 as we plan to reopen in the fall and will keep you updated as information becomes available.
Family & Student Information: COVID-19 Closure
Parents, please continue to check your email for important notices from the school.
Other Family Resources
- Prepared Parents tips and tricks
- The CDC Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19 – (Only the parent section)
- The Child Mind Institute’s Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus.
- National Association of School Psychologists’ Talking to Children About COVID-19: A Parent Resource
- SAMSHA’s Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak(PDF)
- SAMHA’s Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks (PDF)